Thursday, September 17, 2009

Love is a sweet misery

Title's a line from Cryin' by Aerosmith :D



took the 7am bus today and ran like mad past the school gates cause it'd be disastrous if I were to get into stupid early bird programme AGAIN. my hair wasn't even tied up then, I hate perspiration.


My phone alarm rang in the MIDDLE of geography timed trial at the Lecture Theatre. It was freaking loud and I wasn't wearing my specs so I fumbled with it for awhile before I could switch it off. Everybody stared at me, duh. Strangely, that didn't feel too embarrassing.

Also because I changed the phone language to DEUTSCH. Well cool, Messages is now NACHRICHTENFUNKTION. Nobody can understand my phone, neither can I. I like (:


and this is my alarm tone:


Aerosmith - Angel

So you can imagine it to be pretty loud. Ah, music for the whole LT. hahah.



Went for a geography consultation the first time in my whole life today. MsTeo calls me a free rider cause I asked questions during Rabiah's slot (mine's tomorrow)! Well Rabiah asked me along anyway (: Can't believe I took that long to realise how useful consultations are.

Studied after school and followed Jeslin for her geog consultation (free rider yo!), she was the one who asked me along too haha. Went with yao at cafe after that and I did my crazy hair fling thing!!!


OH somebody blew into a condom in school today (ACCORDING TO YAO) it looked like a fat gigantic shiny transparent sausage. Sorry I've never even seen one before O: Okay don't blame me if it was actually a balloon.




Pretty mundane, huh. I need some Rock 'n Roll, no Jazz for me today.

No comments: